EEGS Masterclass 2015
EEGS MASTERCLASS 2015
invites you to join this year's training on the topic
"CASINO MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS"
with ARJAN KORSTJENS, Strategy Director of Quince Amsterdam
WHEN: 22 Novemeber 2015
WHERE: Best Western Hotel Expo, Sofia, Bulgaria
This master class aims to present theoretical or practical understanding of communication, including international examples, best practice, different types of promotions, digital marketing, multi-media and how to brief an agency, all tailored to casinos.
What will you learn on-site?
- CASINO BRANDING: Use the Brand Key method to define your Brand in a simple way;
- COMMUNICATION PLAN: Plan your activities throughout the year, the basics for all communication. Guest profiling, campaign planning and how to calculate ROI
THE USE OF MEDIA: how should you use the different media
- Outside the Casino: which media works in what way
- Inside the casino: how to communicate to your guests
- Social and digital media: how can you use them
- SUCCESSFUL PROMOTIONS: which promotions work, learn from the presented international examples
What will you take home?
- Template and instructions for a Brand Key
- Example, template and instructions for a Communication Plan
- Examples and links to different media campaigns
- Type of promotions for different target groups
And a Certificate of Participation.
About the speaker:
Arjan Korstjens is а professional with 20 years of experience in the communication, media and interactive industry. Well known headline speaker of all panels dedicated to communication of casinos at the Slot Summit. In the past, he has worked as an independent Marketing Consultant for Holland Casino, Merkur Casino, Lottomatica, Sisal and Grand Casino Luzern. Among his strong competencies are multi-media management, marketing, promotions and how to communicate with specific target groups depending on their player profile. He is focused оn delivering effective customer experience, looking at communication from a user point of view. His belief for success is to create simple and smart communication with only one goal in mind: helping and convincing the customer by getting “inside” the receiver’s mind. Right message to the right people at the right time through the right channel.